Police seek witnesses in St Albans
WITNESSES are being sought after a man attempted to use false documents at a mobile phone shop in St Albans.
Police attended the store in The Maltings at around 5.20pm on Friday, July 27, and chased a suspect before arresting a man a short time later.
Officers said there were a number of buses in the area at the time and are asking for passengers to come forward if they have any information.
The buses were the Metro number 84, Uno/Pink number S1 and the Arriva number 300.
A 66-year-old man from Harrow has been released on police bail while investigations continue.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call the Herts Police non-emergency 101 number. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 4 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 5 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 6 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 7 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 8 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 9 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 10 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'