Police seek witnesses after Harpenden GBH
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after an argument at a Harpenden takeaway left one man with a fractured jaw, and another man was punched in the head.
The assault took place at the Harpenden Grill and Kebab shop on Sunday, January 15 between midnight and 12.30am following an argument between two men and staff over payment.
A 34-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of GBH and ABH and is currently on police bail.
Detective Constable Courtney Turner said: “Although we have made an arrest, we would still like to speak to any witnesses who were in the kebab shop that night.
“If you were there or have any information about the assaults, we would like to hear from you.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to contact police on 101, quoting crime reference number F2/17/97.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Shortages crisis hits district
- 3 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 4 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app
- 5 Neighbouring councils reject Bowmans Cross development
- 6 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 9 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 10 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book