Police seek witness after Park Street collision
A WOMAN remains in hospital with serious injuries following a collision in Park Street over a fortnight ago, prompting police to repeat an appeal for a witness to contact them.
The collision between a silver Ford Focus and white Seat Ibiza on Tippendell Lane occurred near its junction with Penn Road shortly before 7.20pm on Tuesday November 27.
As a result of the incident a 20-year-old woman passenger in the Focus suffered serious injuries and remains in hospital.
Police are keen to trace one particular witness who is believed to possibly have seen what happened.
PC Kevin Sloan, investigating the collision for the Beds and Herts Road Policing Unit, said: “We know that there was male jogging in the area at the time that we have not yet been able to trace.
You may also want to watch:
“It is likely that this man, who was wearing running gear and possibly called Lawrence, saw the incident so I am particularly keen to speak to him.
“If this was you then please get in touch with me using the police non-emergency number 101 as soon as possible.”
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 3 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 4 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly