Police seek men after urination in St Albans HMV
A MAN is being hunted by police after urinating on a display in a St Albans shop.
Police investigating the incident of criminal damage have released CCTV images of two men they would like to speak to in connection.
According to police, a man entered HMV on St Peter’s Street, just before 10.30am on Wednesday April 25 and walked up to a display.
He then urinated on the display, which included DVDs and t-shirts, causing damage to the stock. He then browsed items in another part of the shop before leaving.
Police believe the two men pictured may have witnessed the incident and have information that could prove vital to the investigation.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said: “Not only was the shop’s stock damaged, but the offender’s actions would also have been distressing to people who may have witnessed it.
“I would appeal to the men pictured, or anyone who believes they know who they are, to contact police as soon as possible.”
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 5 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 6 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 7 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 Look! Sneak peek inside Harpenden's new Eric Morecambe Centre
Anyone with information about the incident should contact police on the non-emergency number 101. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.