Police seek men after urination in St Albans HMV
A MAN is being hunted by police after urinating on a display in a St Albans shop.
Police investigating the incident of criminal damage have released CCTV images of two men they would like to speak to in connection.
According to police, a man entered HMV on St Peter’s Street, just before 10.30am on Wednesday April 25 and walked up to a display.
He then urinated on the display, which included DVDs and t-shirts, causing damage to the stock. He then browsed items in another part of the shop before leaving.
Police believe the two men pictured may have witnessed the incident and have information that could prove vital to the investigation.
A police spokesman said: “Not only was the shop’s stock damaged, but the offender’s actions would also have been distressing to people who may have witnessed it.
“I would appeal to the men pictured, or anyone who believes they know who they are, to contact police as soon as possible.”
- 1 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 2 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 3 Peregrine falcon chick hatches at St Albans Cathedral in a city first
- 4 Success for Harpenden actor after National Youth Theatre audition
- 5 The Crossrail connections to Hertfordshire which were never built
- 6 Jubilee garden opened at Harpenden primary school
- 7 School's generous donation to foodbank
- 8 Return of Harpenden Carnival promises fun for all the family
- 9 Recap: Rail delays through St Albans and Harpenden after train hits branch
- 10 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
Anyone with information about the incident should contact police on the non-emergency number 101. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.