Police seek men after urination in St Albans HMV
A MAN is being hunted by police after urinating on a display in a St Albans shop.
Police investigating the incident of criminal damage have released CCTV images of two men they would like to speak to in connection.
According to police, a man entered HMV on St Peter’s Street, just before 10.30am on Wednesday April 25 and walked up to a display.
He then urinated on the display, which included DVDs and t-shirts, causing damage to the stock. He then browsed items in another part of the shop before leaving.
Police believe the two men pictured may have witnessed the incident and have information that could prove vital to the investigation.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said: “Not only was the shop’s stock damaged, but the offender’s actions would also have been distressing to people who may have witnessed it.
“I would appeal to the men pictured, or anyone who believes they know who they are, to contact police as soon as possible.”
- 1 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 4 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 5 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 6 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 7 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 8 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 9 Property Spotlight: A spacious family home in Harpenden's prestigious West Common
- 10 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
Anyone with information about the incident should contact police on the non-emergency number 101. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.