Police seek man in St Albans CCTV footage
HERTS police have today, Friday, released an image of a man they are seeking to help with an investigation into a public order offence in St Albans.
A spokesman said that at about 12.45am on Sunday June 10, a man walked into the Esso petrol station on London Road to buy alcohol and cigarettes.
However after staff refused to sell him alcohol, as it was outside of licensing hours, the man became verbally abusive.
He then left in a silver Ford Focus.
Officers would like to speak to the man pictured as part of their inquiries as he might be a witness to what happened or has information.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who recognises the man should phone PC Laurence Harwood on the Herts Police non-emergency number 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 5 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 6 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 7 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 8 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 9 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 10 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden