Police seek man in St Albans CCTV footage
HERTS police have today, Friday, released an image of a man they are seeking to help with an investigation into a public order offence in St Albans.
A spokesman said that at about 12.45am on Sunday June 10, a man walked into the Esso petrol station on London Road to buy alcohol and cigarettes.
However after staff refused to sell him alcohol, as it was outside of licensing hours, the man became verbally abusive.
He then left in a silver Ford Focus.
Officers would like to speak to the man pictured as part of their inquiries as he might be a witness to what happened or has information.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who recognises the man should phone PC Laurence Harwood on the Herts Police non-emergency number 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 5 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 6 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 7 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 8 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 9 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images