Police seek information on road rage incident in Radlett
- Credit: Archant
The police are appealing for information following two alleged road rage incidents in Radlett.
A spokeswoman for Herts Police said that at about 4pm on Monday, October 28, the drivers of two white transit vans had an argument on Woodlands, Radlett, during an alleged road rage incident which also involved a small family car.
One van then followed the other to Ventura Park in Frogmore, where there was an alleged assault at about 4.20pm.
Two men were injured.
Detective Constable Tony Fontenelle, investigating, said: “I appeal to anyone who saw either incident or two vans going from Radlett to St Albans between these times to contact police.
You may also want to watch:
“I am particularly keen to trace a witness who has been described as an elderly gentleman who was in Woodlands around 4pm that day. If this was you, please contact me.”
Anyone with information can contact DC Fontenelle via the Herts police non-emergency number 101 or Crimestoppers, the independent charity, anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 2 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 3 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 4 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 7 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city
- 8 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school
- 9 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans
• Three people have been arrested and released on police bail in connection with the incident at Ventura Park. They are a 29-year-old man from Bricket Wood, a 28-year-old woman from Frogmore and a 60-year-old man from Bricket Wood.