Police seek information on road rage incident in Radlett
- Credit: Archant
The police are appealing for information following two alleged road rage incidents in Radlett.
A spokeswoman for Herts Police said that at about 4pm on Monday, October 28, the drivers of two white transit vans had an argument on Woodlands, Radlett, during an alleged road rage incident which also involved a small family car.
One van then followed the other to Ventura Park in Frogmore, where there was an alleged assault at about 4.20pm.
Two men were injured.
Detective Constable Tony Fontenelle, investigating, said: “I appeal to anyone who saw either incident or two vans going from Radlett to St Albans between these times to contact police.
You may also want to watch:
“I am particularly keen to trace a witness who has been described as an elderly gentleman who was in Woodlands around 4pm that day. If this was you, please contact me.”
Anyone with information can contact DC Fontenelle via the Herts police non-emergency number 101 or Crimestoppers, the independent charity, anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 5 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 6 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 9 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 10 Shortages crisis hits district
• Three people have been arrested and released on police bail in connection with the incident at Ventura Park. They are a 29-year-old man from Bricket Wood, a 28-year-old woman from Frogmore and a 60-year-old man from Bricket Wood.