Police release e-fit of St Albans burglary suspect
OFFICERS investigating an attempted burglary in St Albans have issued an e-fit of a man they believe may be involved.
Two men tried but failed to gain entry to a house in Pinewood Close through a rear window just after 11am on Tuesday, September 14.
They were described as white, aged between 35 and 40, and both had heavy builds.
The man pictured was said to be around 5ft 8ins tall and was wearing a light blue v-neck long sleeved top which was either a thick cotton or fleece material.
The second man was described as approximately 5ft tall with a large stomach, black cropped hair and was wearing a black long sleeved t-shirt with blue stonewashed denim jeans and black trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Dc Wendy Tomlinson from the Local Crime Unit in St Albans said: “We are releasing this image to the public so that we can identify one of the suspects. Did you see this man running from the scene or acting suspiciously in the area that day? Do you recognise him from the reconstruction? If you have any information which may help our enquiry, no matter how small you think it may be, please call police as soon as possible. We are very keen to speak with this man.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact police via the non-emergency number on 0845 33 00 222 or, alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 3 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 6 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 7 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 8 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 9 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 10 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust