Police release e-fit of St Albans burglary suspect
OFFICERS investigating an attempted burglary in St Albans have issued an e-fit of a man they believe may be involved.
Two men tried but failed to gain entry to a house in Pinewood Close through a rear window just after 11am on Tuesday, September 14.
They were described as white, aged between 35 and 40, and both had heavy builds.
The man pictured was said to be around 5ft 8ins tall and was wearing a light blue v-neck long sleeved top which was either a thick cotton or fleece material.
The second man was described as approximately 5ft tall with a large stomach, black cropped hair and was wearing a black long sleeved t-shirt with blue stonewashed denim jeans and black trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Dc Wendy Tomlinson from the Local Crime Unit in St Albans said: “We are releasing this image to the public so that we can identify one of the suspects. Did you see this man running from the scene or acting suspiciously in the area that day? Do you recognise him from the reconstruction? If you have any information which may help our enquiry, no matter how small you think it may be, please call police as soon as possible. We are very keen to speak with this man.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact police via the non-emergency number on 0845 33 00 222 or, alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 5 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 6 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 7 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 10 Shortages crisis hits district