Police release CCTV images following robbery in Radlett
POLICE investigating a robbery at the Coral bookmakers, in Radlett have released CCTV images of a man they would like to speak to in connection with the incident.
The robbery took place between 6.50pm and 7pm on August 17, at the premises on Watling Street.
A man is said to have entered the shop and demanded staff get cash out for him. He then made off in the direction of the Red Lion pub. Some cash was taken.
DC Laura Chillingworth, from Hertsmere Local Crime Unit, said: “I would like to speak to the man in the photos in connection with the investigation.
“If anyone recognises him or has any further information on this crime, I would encourage them to get in touch.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact DC Chillingworth via the non-emergency number 101.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 2 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 3 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 4 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 5 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 6 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 7 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 8 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 9 New vicar comes to Harpenden church
- 10 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game