Police release CCTV images after man attacked by St Albans gang
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV images of men they wish to speak to in connection with an assault in St Albans, where a man suffered serious facial injuries after being ganged up on.
The victim, who is in his 40s, was first attacked in George Street just after 9.30pm after he left Dylan’s restaurant on Friday, June 30.
He was then attacked a second time in Spicer Street.
Police believe the two assaults are linked.
PC Lotty Line said: “This was a seemingly unprovoked attack on a man which has left him with serious visible facial injuries.
You may also want to watch:
“He was understandably shaken by the incident, and he has been unable to go to work since.
“We rarely get stranger assaults in Hertfordshire and especially not in St Albans. Please be assured, we are doing everything we can to trace the offenders.”
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 9 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25
- 10 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
Police are tracing a man from CCTV and have asked anyone with any information to call 101, quoting reference number F1/17/3110.