Police release CCTV images after man attacked by St Albans gang
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV images of men they wish to speak to in connection with an assault in St Albans, where a man suffered serious facial injuries after being ganged up on.
The victim, who is in his 40s, was first attacked in George Street just after 9.30pm after he left Dylan’s restaurant on Friday, June 30.
He was then attacked a second time in Spicer Street.
Police believe the two assaults are linked.
PC Lotty Line said: “This was a seemingly unprovoked attack on a man which has left him with serious visible facial injuries.
You may also want to watch:
“He was understandably shaken by the incident, and he has been unable to go to work since.
“We rarely get stranger assaults in Hertfordshire and especially not in St Albans. Please be assured, we are doing everything we can to trace the offenders.”
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 4 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 5 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 6 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor
- 7 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 8 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 9 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 10 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
Police are tracing a man from CCTV and have asked anyone with any information to call 101, quoting reference number F1/17/3110.