Police release CCTV images after camera thefts in St Albans store
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV images of three men they would like to speak to after two cameras were stolen from Jessops in St Albans.
The incident happened in the Maltings store at around 12.15pm on Monday, July 28.
As part of officers’ investigations they have released images of the men who are believed to have links with the Borehamwood or North London areas.
PC Shaun Woods, from the St Albans Safer Neighbourhood Team, said: “I am keen to speak to the three men pictured as they may have been in Jessops at the time of the incident and have information that can help our investigation.
“I would urge anyone who recognises them to get in touch with the St Albans Safer Neighbourhood Team as soon as possible.”
Anyone with any information should contact PC Woods on the Herts police non-emergency number 101.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Seven men arrested on suspicion of St Albans burglary
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 Primary school rated 'Good' in latest Ofsted report
- 4 Video shows thief stealing parcel from St Albans home doorstep
- 5 This is Harpenden: faces of town's residents feature in new exhibition
- 6 St Albans Local Plan delayed to autumn 2025
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 After another near miss, crossing desperately needed outside St Albans school
- 9 St Albans' Rachel Andrews stars alongside James Nesbitt and Eddie Izzard in new Netflix series Stay Close
- 10 'Outstanding' qualities continue success story of St Albans secondary school