Police release CCTV images after camera thefts in St Albans store
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV images of three men they would like to speak to after two cameras were stolen from Jessops in St Albans.
The incident happened in the Maltings store at around 12.15pm on Monday, July 28.
As part of officers’ investigations they have released images of the men who are believed to have links with the Borehamwood or North London areas.
PC Shaun Woods, from the St Albans Safer Neighbourhood Team, said: “I am keen to speak to the three men pictured as they may have been in Jessops at the time of the incident and have information that can help our investigation.
“I would urge anyone who recognises them to get in touch with the St Albans Safer Neighbourhood Team as soon as possible.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should contact PC Woods on the Herts police non-emergency number 101.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Affordable housing block given green light for garage site
- 2 St Albans Feastival proves highlight of food and drink celebration
- 3 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 4 Lib Dems: City centre road closures are blighting neighbourhoods
- 5 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 6 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 7 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 8 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 9 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 10 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans