Police release CCTV images after camera thefts in St Albans store
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV images of three men they would like to speak to after two cameras were stolen from Jessops in St Albans.
The incident happened in the Maltings store at around 12.15pm on Monday, July 28.
As part of officers’ investigations they have released images of the men who are believed to have links with the Borehamwood or North London areas.
PC Shaun Woods, from the St Albans Safer Neighbourhood Team, said: “I am keen to speak to the three men pictured as they may have been in Jessops at the time of the incident and have information that can help our investigation.
“I would urge anyone who recognises them to get in touch with the St Albans Safer Neighbourhood Team as soon as possible.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should contact PC Woods on the Herts police non-emergency number 101.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 2 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 3 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 4 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 7 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city
- 8 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school
- 9 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans