CCTV images released after woman harassed while driving in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV images of men they would like to speak to after two men tried to get into a woman’s car while she was driving in Harpenden.
The victim, a 19-year-old woman, was driving along St Albans Road (A1081) between 5.40am and 5.50am on Saturday, April 28, when two men stepped out into the road, causing her to stop.
One of the men walked up to her car and repeatedly tried to open the passenger door. She tried to keep driving, but had to stop again as the other man was in the middle of the road.
He then kicked off her wing mirror, causing it to smash. The victim then drove off.
Police would like to speak to the men pictured as it is believed they were in the area at the time of the incident so may have information that is vital to the investigation.
Motorists are advised to keep their vehicles locked when driving. Always report suspicious activity to police and if a crime is in progress call 999.
Anyone who recognises the men, or has any other information about the incident, should contact Herts Police on the non-emergency number 101, quoting crime reference F2/18/918.
You can also report information online at https://www.herts.police.uk/Report.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 4 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 5 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 6 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 7 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 8 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 9 Ian Allinson praises 'unbelievable shift' of St Albans City players against Maidstone
- 10 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival