CCTV images released after woman harassed while driving in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV images of men they would like to speak to after two men tried to get into a woman’s car while she was driving in Harpenden.
The victim, a 19-year-old woman, was driving along St Albans Road (A1081) between 5.40am and 5.50am on Saturday, April 28, when two men stepped out into the road, causing her to stop.
One of the men walked up to her car and repeatedly tried to open the passenger door. She tried to keep driving, but had to stop again as the other man was in the middle of the road.
He then kicked off her wing mirror, causing it to smash. The victim then drove off.
Police would like to speak to the men pictured as it is believed they were in the area at the time of the incident so may have information that is vital to the investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Motorists are advised to keep their vehicles locked when driving. Always report suspicious activity to police and if a crime is in progress call 999.
Anyone who recognises the men, or has any other information about the incident, should contact Herts Police on the non-emergency number 101, quoting crime reference F2/18/918.
You can also report information online at https://www.herts.police.uk/Report.
- 1 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 2 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 3 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 4 11 of St Albans' prettiest streets
- 5 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters
- 6 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 7 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 8 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 9 An old friend returns after 30 years
- 10 Foodies lap up tastes of Harpenden