Police re-appeal for public’s help tracing wanted man Roger Simpson
- Credit: Archant
Police are re-appealing for the public’s help to trace a man who is wanted in connection with a burglaries and a theft.
Roger Simpson, 44, whose last known address is Halsey Place, Watford, is wanted by Hertfordshire Police.
On Sunday, May 7, disused changing rooms at Killigrew Infants School in East Close, St Albans, were broken into and a cabinet was removed from inside and left lying on grass nearby.
Toys within the children’s playground were also moved and knocked over.
On Thursday, April 27 a car parked at Abbots Hill School in Bunkers Lane, Hemel Hempstead, was also broken into and a handbag was taken.
And on Friday, March 31 offender(s) forced entry into a home in Little Bushey Lane, Watford and carried out an untidy search before making off with property.
Mr Simpson has connections to the areas of Bushey and Watford – in particular the Meriden Estate.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 4 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 5 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 6 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 7 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 8 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 9 Ian Allinson praises 'unbelievable shift' of St Albans City players against Maidstone
- 10 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
Anyone who sees him, or knows of his whereabouts, is asked to contact police on the non-emergency number 101. Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.