Police re-appeal for public’s help tracing wanted man Roger Simpson
- Credit: Archant
Police are re-appealing for the public’s help to trace a man who is wanted in connection with a burglaries and a theft.
Roger Simpson, 44, whose last known address is Halsey Place, Watford, is wanted by Hertfordshire Police.
On Sunday, May 7, disused changing rooms at Killigrew Infants School in East Close, St Albans, were broken into and a cabinet was removed from inside and left lying on grass nearby.
Toys within the children’s playground were also moved and knocked over.
On Thursday, April 27 a car parked at Abbots Hill School in Bunkers Lane, Hemel Hempstead, was also broken into and a handbag was taken.
You may also want to watch:
And on Friday, March 31 offender(s) forced entry into a home in Little Bushey Lane, Watford and carried out an untidy search before making off with property.
Mr Simpson has connections to the areas of Bushey and Watford – in particular the Meriden Estate.
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 3 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 6 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 7 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 8 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 9 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans
Anyone who sees him, or knows of his whereabouts, is asked to contact police on the non-emergency number 101. Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.