Police re-appeal for public’s help tracing wanted man Roger Simpson
- Credit: Archant
Police are re-appealing for the public’s help to trace a man who is wanted in connection with a burglaries and a theft.
Roger Simpson, 44, whose last known address is Halsey Place, Watford, is wanted by Hertfordshire Police.
On Sunday, May 7, disused changing rooms at Killigrew Infants School in East Close, St Albans, were broken into and a cabinet was removed from inside and left lying on grass nearby.
Toys within the children’s playground were also moved and knocked over.
On Thursday, April 27 a car parked at Abbots Hill School in Bunkers Lane, Hemel Hempstead, was also broken into and a handbag was taken.
And on Friday, March 31 offender(s) forced entry into a home in Little Bushey Lane, Watford and carried out an untidy search before making off with property.
Mr Simpson has connections to the areas of Bushey and Watford – in particular the Meriden Estate.
- 1 Club night revival in St Albans
- 2 St Albans woman stops British Grand Prix at Silverstone
- 3 Woman assaulted by teenage boys in Hemel Hempstead underpass
- 4 Man stabbed in St Albans
- 5 St Albans District pupils power to success in the pool
- 6 Aldi prioritises St Albans for new store
- 7 Cock fight ends Company of Ten's first-rate season at the Abbey Theatre
- 8 10 reasons to visit this sustainable, family-owned farm shop in St Albans
- 9 St Albans woman defies odds to become oldest with Rett Syndrome
- 10 IN PICTURES: The return of Kimpton Folk Festival
Anyone who sees him, or knows of his whereabouts, is asked to contact police on the non-emergency number 101. Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.