Police re-appeal for public’s help tracing wanted man Roger Simpson
- Credit: Archant
Police are re-appealing for the public’s help to trace a man who is wanted in connection with a burglaries and a theft.
Roger Simpson, 44, whose last known address is Halsey Place, Watford, is wanted by Hertfordshire Police.
On Sunday, May 7, disused changing rooms at Killigrew Infants School in East Close, St Albans, were broken into and a cabinet was removed from inside and left lying on grass nearby.
Toys within the children’s playground were also moved and knocked over.
On Thursday, April 27 a car parked at Abbots Hill School in Bunkers Lane, Hemel Hempstead, was also broken into and a handbag was taken.
You may also want to watch:
And on Friday, March 31 offender(s) forced entry into a home in Little Bushey Lane, Watford and carried out an untidy search before making off with property.
Mr Simpson has connections to the areas of Bushey and Watford – in particular the Meriden Estate.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 5 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 6 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 7 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 8 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 9 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 10 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters
Anyone who sees him, or knows of his whereabouts, is asked to contact police on the non-emergency number 101. Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.