Police looking for man who brandished knife in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A St Albans man is wanted by police after brandishing a knife during two separate brawls.
Samuel Adams, 25, whose last known address is Richard Stagg Close, is wanted in connection with two public order offences and possession of an offensive weapon in public.
On Wednesday, February 8 he wielded a knife in an altercation between five men, three of whom had knives, in St Peter’s Street. On the same day he brandished a knife in a similar incident in Dellfield.
Anyone who has seen Samuel Adams or knows of his whereabouts should contact Herts Police on the non-emergency number 101.
Alternatively, you can contact the independent crime-fighting charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their Anonymous Online Form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
You may also want to watch:
No personal details are taken, information cannot be traced or recorded and you will never need to go to court.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 3 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 4 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 5 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 6 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 7 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 8 Shortages crisis hits district
- 9 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 10 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book