Police looking for man who brandished knife in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A St Albans man is wanted by police after brandishing a knife during two separate brawls.
Samuel Adams, 25, whose last known address is Richard Stagg Close, is wanted in connection with two public order offences and possession of an offensive weapon in public.
On Wednesday, February 8 he wielded a knife in an altercation between five men, three of whom had knives, in St Peter’s Street. On the same day he brandished a knife in a similar incident in Dellfield.
Anyone who has seen Samuel Adams or knows of his whereabouts should contact Herts Police on the non-emergency number 101.
Alternatively, you can contact the independent crime-fighting charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their Anonymous Online Form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
You may also want to watch:
No personal details are taken, information cannot be traced or recorded and you will never need to go to court.
- 1 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 2 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 3 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 4 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 5 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 6 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 7 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 8 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 9 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans