Police investigate Radlett assault
- Credit: Archant
An assault at a busy junction in Radlett is currently under investigation by police.
Two drivers were at the Watling Street junction with Harper Lane on Wednesday morning when the altercation took place.
The drivers of a white Volkswagen Golf and a white box van were negotiating at the junction at around 7.30 before one of them left his vehicle, opened the door of the other and assaulted the driver.
He then got back in his vehicle before driving off.
PC Paul Francis, who is investigating, said: “The incident occurred at a busy junction, at a busy time of day so there would have been a lot of traffic around at the time.
“I am appealing for anyone who was in the area and saw what happened to contact me as soon as possible.”
The police had no further information about who assaulted who.
- 1 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 2 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 3 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 5 Green light given for St Albans City to hit the transfer market but patience is key says Allinson
- 6 'Visually striking' Chaos Dancing Cosmos installation at St Albans Museum + Gallery
- 7 Obituary: Don Francis, former St Albans City and St Albans Sunday League star
- 8 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80
- 9 MP condemns government over BBC threat
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Anyone with any information about the incident is asked to call non-emergency number 101.