Police investigate Radlett assault
- Credit: Archant
An assault at a busy junction in Radlett is currently under investigation by police.
Two drivers were at the Watling Street junction with Harper Lane on Wednesday morning when the altercation took place.
The drivers of a white Volkswagen Golf and a white box van were negotiating at the junction at around 7.30 before one of them left his vehicle, opened the door of the other and assaulted the driver.
He then got back in his vehicle before driving off.
PC Paul Francis, who is investigating, said: “The incident occurred at a busy junction, at a busy time of day so there would have been a lot of traffic around at the time.
You may also want to watch:
“I am appealing for anyone who was in the area and saw what happened to contact me as soon as possible.”
The police had no further information about who assaulted who.
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 3 Motorists who kill cats should be prosecuted, says St Albans family after pet's death
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 6 Twice the yumminess from St Albans baking company
- 7 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 10 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
Anyone with any information about the incident is asked to call non-emergency number 101.