Police investigate Radlett assault
- Credit: Archant
An assault at a busy junction in Radlett is currently under investigation by police.
Two drivers were at the Watling Street junction with Harper Lane on Wednesday morning when the altercation took place.
The drivers of a white Volkswagen Golf and a white box van were negotiating at the junction at around 7.30 before one of them left his vehicle, opened the door of the other and assaulted the driver.
He then got back in his vehicle before driving off.
PC Paul Francis, who is investigating, said: “The incident occurred at a busy junction, at a busy time of day so there would have been a lot of traffic around at the time.
You may also want to watch:
“I am appealing for anyone who was in the area and saw what happened to contact me as soon as possible.”
The police had no further information about who assaulted who.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 3 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 4 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 5 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 6 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 7 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 8 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 9 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 10 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
Anyone with any information about the incident is asked to call non-emergency number 101.