Police helicopter searching for person who fled scene of St Albans crash
- Credit: Archant
Three have been arrested and another is being sought by police after a car crashed into a front garden following a police chase.
Police pursued a vehicle on Catherine Street at about 11.45am today (Wednesday) after it failed to stop.
The car then later collided with a front garden on Folly Lane, St Albans, and the four occupants (three men and one woman) fled the scene on foot.
A police helicopter was used in a search to locate them and two men and one woman have currently been arrested on suspicion of theft of a vehicle and driving without a license.
Police are still searching for the final man.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for the East of England Ambulance Service said that there have been no serious injuries reported.
- 1 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 2 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 5 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 6 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 7 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 8 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters
- 9 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 10 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public