Police helicopter searching for person who fled scene of St Albans crash
- Credit: Archant
Three have been arrested and another is being sought by police after a car crashed into a front garden following a police chase.
Police pursued a vehicle on Catherine Street at about 11.45am today (Wednesday) after it failed to stop.
The car then later collided with a front garden on Folly Lane, St Albans, and the four occupants (three men and one woman) fled the scene on foot.
A police helicopter was used in a search to locate them and two men and one woman have currently been arrested on suspicion of theft of a vehicle and driving without a license.
Police are still searching for the final man.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for the East of England Ambulance Service said that there have been no serious injuries reported.
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 3 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 4 Motorists who kill cats should be prosecuted, says St Albans family after pet's death
- 5 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 6 Twice the yumminess from St Albans baking company
- 7 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 10 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land