Police find young woman dead in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A young woman has been found dead by police following calls of concern for her safety.
The woman, said to be in her late teens, was found dead at an address in Hill End Lane, St Albans, on Tuesday.
Police were called to the address following a report of concern for her welfare.
After arriving at around 2.30pm, police confirmed that the woman had died.
Her death is currently being treated as unexplained with no third party involvement suspected.
You may also want to watch:
A report has been passed to the coroner.
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 3 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 4 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 5 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 6 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 7 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 8 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 9 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans