Police find young woman dead in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A young woman has been found dead by police following calls of concern for her safety.
The woman, said to be in her late teens, was found dead at an address in Hill End Lane, St Albans, on Tuesday.
Police were called to the address following a report of concern for her welfare.
After arriving at around 2.30pm, police confirmed that the woman had died.
Her death is currently being treated as unexplained with no third party involvement suspected.
You may also want to watch:
A report has been passed to the coroner.
- 1 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 2 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 3 Appeal for witnesses after fatal road accident
- 4 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 5 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 6 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 7 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 8 No cars mean children can play out in streets
- 9 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 10 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters