Police search for driver after London Colney crash
- Credit: Archant
Two cars were involved in a crash in London Colney during a police pursuit to Potters Bar.
A silver Renault Clio was being chased by police on the A414 at 7pm on Tuesday, April 16 when it crashed into a grey Range Rover on the London Colney roundabout.
Police pursued the car to Potters Bar, where the driver left the vehicle and was detained by officers.
PC Lee Hammond, who is investigating, said: “We would like to speak to the driver of the Range Rover as we believe they will have vital information that could assist the investigation.
“Officers were unable to speak with them at the time of the incident as their main priority was to minimise the risk to the public and bring the Renault Clio to a safe stop.
You may also want to watch:
“If you were the driver of the Range Rover, or a passenger in that vehicle, we would really like to hear from you.”
The driver, or anyone with information, is asked to contact PC Lee Hammond on email@example.com, report information online at www.herts.police.uk/Report or speak to an operator in the Force Communications Room via online web chat, quoting reference 41/34618/19.
The web chat can be launched at www.herts.police.uk/Information-and-services/About-us/Contact
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 6 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25
- 10 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End