Police search for driver after London Colney crash
- Credit: Archant
Two cars were involved in a crash in London Colney during a police pursuit to Potters Bar.
A silver Renault Clio was being chased by police on the A414 at 7pm on Tuesday, April 16 when it crashed into a grey Range Rover on the London Colney roundabout.
Police pursued the car to Potters Bar, where the driver left the vehicle and was detained by officers.
PC Lee Hammond, who is investigating, said: “We would like to speak to the driver of the Range Rover as we believe they will have vital information that could assist the investigation.
“Officers were unable to speak with them at the time of the incident as their main priority was to minimise the risk to the public and bring the Renault Clio to a safe stop.
“If you were the driver of the Range Rover, or a passenger in that vehicle, we would really like to hear from you.”
The driver, or anyone with information, is asked to contact PC Lee Hammond on firstname.lastname@example.org, report information online at www.herts.police.uk/Report or speak to an operator in the Force Communications Room via online web chat, quoting reference 41/34618/19.
The web chat can be launched at www.herts.police.uk/Information-and-services/About-us/Contact
- 1 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 2 'Don't touch my hair!' - tackling hair discrimination against black youngsters
- 3 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules
- 4 Property Spotlight: A striking modern apartment in St Albans
- 5 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 6 Red Door Recruitment share tips to help you land your dream job as they celebrate 15 years in business
- 7 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 8 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 9 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 10 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire