Police search for driver after London Colney crash
- Credit: Archant
Two cars were involved in a crash in London Colney during a police pursuit to Potters Bar.
A silver Renault Clio was being chased by police on the A414 at 7pm on Tuesday, April 16 when it crashed into a grey Range Rover on the London Colney roundabout.
Police pursued the car to Potters Bar, where the driver left the vehicle and was detained by officers.
PC Lee Hammond, who is investigating, said: “We would like to speak to the driver of the Range Rover as we believe they will have vital information that could assist the investigation.
“Officers were unable to speak with them at the time of the incident as their main priority was to minimise the risk to the public and bring the Renault Clio to a safe stop.
You may also want to watch:
“If you were the driver of the Range Rover, or a passenger in that vehicle, we would really like to hear from you.”
The driver, or anyone with information, is asked to contact PC Lee Hammond on firstname.lastname@example.org, report information online at www.herts.police.uk/Report or speak to an operator in the Force Communications Room via online web chat, quoting reference 41/34618/19.
The web chat can be launched at www.herts.police.uk/Information-and-services/About-us/Contact
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 8 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Charity founder cancels Channel swim after suffering long Covid