Police cordon in Redbourn High Street
- Credit: Archant
Police and forensics are on the scene in Redbourn High Street today following an incident at the Co-op.
Early morning shoppers encountered several police vehicles, including a forensics unit, as they made their way to the Co-op store.
Police tape surrounds the shop, which has suffered severe damage to its frontage.
One resident said: “It’s awful. It’s such a shame.”
Another added: “I couldn’t believe it when I saw all the police and the terrible damage.
You may also want to watch:
“We always use the Co-op.
“It’s a great little store.”
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 3 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 4 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 7 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 8 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 9 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app
- 10 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years