Police cordon in Redbourn High Street
- Credit: Archant
Police and forensics are on the scene in Redbourn High Street today following an incident at the Co-op.
Early morning shoppers encountered several police vehicles, including a forensics unit, as they made their way to the Co-op store.
Police tape surrounds the shop, which has suffered severe damage to its frontage.
One resident said: “It’s awful. It’s such a shame.”
Another added: “I couldn’t believe it when I saw all the police and the terrible damage.
“We always use the Co-op.
“It’s a great little store.”
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 3 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 4 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 5 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 6 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 7 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 8 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80
- 9 Caretakers of creation: church's work protecting environment
- 10 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt