Did you see man struck by lorry in London Colney?
- Credit: Archant
Police are asking for help from witnesses to a London Colney collision in which a man was struck by a lorry.
The accident happened on the A414 on February 15 at 12.15am, between the A5183 and the London Colney roundabout.
The man, aged in his 20s, was taken to hospital with serious injuries. He remains there at this time but is in a stable condition.
The driver of the lorry stayed at the scene, and is helping police with their enquiries.
Sergeant Mark Atkins, of the Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire Road Policing Unit, said: "We are appealing for any witnesses to come forward as a matter of urgency, to help us piece together the events leading up to the collision.This is a busy stretch of road, and we believe there would have been several people who drove past either immediately before or after the collision.
You may also want to watch:
"If you did witness the incident, or have any information you think could assist our investigation, please get in contact. Alternatively, if you were in the area and have a dash cam fitted to your vehicle, please review the footage and send us anything you think could help with our enquires."
Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Scott Herbert directly via email at email@example.com.
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 3 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 4 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 5 Motorists who kill cats should be prosecuted, says St Albans family after pet's death
- 6 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 7 Twice the yumminess from St Albans baking company
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 10 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
If you have any information please call 101 quoting 41/14220/20.