Three people in stolen vehicle arrested in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
A stolen car was stopped by police after it hit an automatic number plate recognition camera in Harpenden.
A blue Vauxhall Zafira, which had been stolen from Chapel Street in Luton, hit an ANPR camera in High Street shortly after 6pm on Wednesday, February 6.
Police officers attended and stopped the vehicle.
Three people inside were arrested and the vehicle was recovered by police.
Jason Morrin, 39, of Downs Road, Luton, has been charged with driving while disqualified, possession of a knife and theft of a motor vehicle, and will appear at Hatfield Magistrates’ Court today.
You may also want to watch:
A 29-year-old woman from St Albans was arrested on suspicion of taking a motor vehicle without the owner’s consent and going equipped to steal. Following enquiries she was released with no further action.
A 33-year-old man from Luton was also arrested on suspicion of the same charges, but was released with no further action.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 4 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 8 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 9 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire