Have you seen missing woman from Harpenden?
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help from members of the public to trace a missing 18-year-old from Harpenden.
Chloe Hall was last seen in Redbourn Road, Hemel Hempstead on Saturday, March 31.
It is believed she may still be in Hemel Hempstead or in the Watford area, but she could be travelling elsewhere.
Chloe is described as white, of slim build, around 5ft 9ins tall and with long, dark blonde hair, a fair complexion and green eyes.
Officers are growing increasingly concerned for her welfare.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen Chloe or knows of her whereabouts is asked to call Herts Police’s non-emergency number 101.
- 1 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 2 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 3 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 4 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 5 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 6 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 7 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 8 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 9 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 10 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works