Have you seen missing woman from Harpenden?
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help from members of the public to trace a missing 18-year-old from Harpenden.
Chloe Hall was last seen in Redbourn Road, Hemel Hempstead on Saturday, March 31.
It is believed she may still be in Hemel Hempstead or in the Watford area, but she could be travelling elsewhere.
Chloe is described as white, of slim build, around 5ft 9ins tall and with long, dark blonde hair, a fair complexion and green eyes.
Officers are growing increasingly concerned for her welfare.
Anyone who has seen Chloe or knows of her whereabouts is asked to call Herts Police’s non-emergency number 101.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 3 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 4 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 5 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 6 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 7 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80
- 8 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 9 Caretakers of creation: church's work protecting environment
- 10 Author's new book explores mental health during the pandemic