Have you seen missing woman from Harpenden?
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help from members of the public to trace a missing 18-year-old from Harpenden.
Chloe Hall was last seen in Redbourn Road, Hemel Hempstead on Saturday, March 31.
It is believed she may still be in Hemel Hempstead or in the Watford area, but she could be travelling elsewhere.
Chloe is described as white, of slim build, around 5ft 9ins tall and with long, dark blonde hair, a fair complexion and green eyes.
Officers are growing increasingly concerned for her welfare.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen Chloe or knows of her whereabouts is asked to call Herts Police’s non-emergency number 101.
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 3 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 6 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 7 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 8 Take a trip to the seaside for fun adaptation of The Comedy of Errors at the Roman Theatre festival
- 9 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans