Police appeal launched after van stolen in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
The search is on for the thieves responsible for stealing a van in St Albans earlier this week.
Herts Police are appealing for witnesses following the theft of a white Ford Transit Tipper from Ladies Grove.
It was taken between 7.30pm on Monday (2) and 6.15am Tuesday (3).
A police spokesman said that it was not clear how the vehicle was stolen.
Police would like to speak with anyone who saw anything suspicious or unusual in the area.
You may also want to watch:
Also, between 3-9am today (Thursday) a rear window of a Seat parked in a driveway on Caledon Road in London Colney was smashed.
The police spokesman said: “There was hundreds of pounds of damage caused. But nothing was taken.”
- 1 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 2 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 5 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 6 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 7 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 8 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 9 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 10 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
Anyone with information on either incident should contact police on the non-emergency number 101, or anonymously on 0800 555 111.