Police appeal launched after van stolen in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
The search is on for the thieves responsible for stealing a van in St Albans earlier this week.
Herts Police are appealing for witnesses following the theft of a white Ford Transit Tipper from Ladies Grove.
It was taken between 7.30pm on Monday (2) and 6.15am Tuesday (3).
A police spokesman said that it was not clear how the vehicle was stolen.
Police would like to speak with anyone who saw anything suspicious or unusual in the area.
Also, between 3-9am today (Thursday) a rear window of a Seat parked in a driveway on Caledon Road in London Colney was smashed.
The police spokesman said: “There was hundreds of pounds of damage caused. But nothing was taken.”
- 1 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 2 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 3 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 4 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 5 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins
- 6 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 7 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 8 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 9 Green light given for St Albans City to hit the transfer market but patience is key says Allinson
- 10 Obituary: Don Francis, former St Albans City and St Albans Sunday League star
Anyone with information on either incident should contact police on the non-emergency number 101, or anonymously on 0800 555 111.