Police appeal for witnesses to B487 collision
POLICE are appealing for information following a collision in Redbourn which left a man with life-threatening injuries.
The incident happened on Thursday, December 13, on the B487 around 500 metres west of Chequer Lane involving a silver BMW and a pedestrian.
The pedestrian, a man in his 30s, suffered serious injuries including head injuries and was taken to Watford General Hospital.
He has since been transferred to St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington.
PC Anthony Winter from the Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire Roads Policing Unit, who is investigating the incident, said: “This was a nasty collision which has resulted in a man sustaining life–threatening injuries.
You may also want to watch:
“I would appeal to anyone who may have information about this collision to get in touch with us. Perhaps you saw the pedestrian or the BMW prior to the collision. Any information you have could greatly assist us.”
Anyone with information should contact PC Winter on the Herts Police non-emergency number 101.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 4 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 5 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 6 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 7 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 8 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 9 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 10 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public