Police appeal for witnesses to B487 collision
POLICE are appealing for information following a collision in Redbourn which left a man with life-threatening injuries.
The incident happened on Thursday, December 13, on the B487 around 500 metres west of Chequer Lane involving a silver BMW and a pedestrian.
The pedestrian, a man in his 30s, suffered serious injuries including head injuries and was taken to Watford General Hospital.
He has since been transferred to St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington.
PC Anthony Winter from the Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire Roads Policing Unit, who is investigating the incident, said: “This was a nasty collision which has resulted in a man sustaining life–threatening injuries.
You may also want to watch:
“I would appeal to anyone who may have information about this collision to get in touch with us. Perhaps you saw the pedestrian or the BMW prior to the collision. Any information you have could greatly assist us.”
Anyone with information should contact PC Winter on the Herts Police non-emergency number 101.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 3 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 4 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 5 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 6 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 7 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 8 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 9 Invincible London Colney youngsters complete incredible first season
- 10 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden