Have you seen items stolen during a robbery in Radlett?
- Credit: Archant
Police investigating a robbery in Radlett have released images of the items stolen in a bid to trace them.
A man in his 50s was walking along a footpath which runs adjacent to Primrose Lane at around 6.45pm on October 25, when he was approached by two men.
The men demanded cash from the victim before one of them revealed a knife.
As the victim handed over his cash, the men noticed he was wearing a Rolex watch and a wedding ring, which he was also told to hand over.
He did so and ran off. The victim was not injured during the incident.
You may also want to watch:
The perpetrators are described as white males, wearing black tracksuits with their hoods up and black face masks.
DC Jordan Carter said: “Our enquiries are continuing at this time to trace those involved in the incident.
- 1 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 2 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 3 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 4 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 5 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 6 Number of COVID patients in Herts hospitals falls slightly
- 7 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
- 8 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 9 Charity for older people has busiest year ever during pandemic
- 10 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
“Alongside these investigations we are appealing for the public’s help to track down then stolen items. Have you seen them being offered for sale anywhere?
“If you have any information at all, please get in touch.”
Anyone with information is asked to please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can stay 100% anonymous by contacting the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or via their untraceable online form at crimestoppers-uk.org.