Do you recognise this suspected stolen bike?
- Credit: Archant
Police officers are looking to reunite this bike, suspected to have been stolen from Harpenden, with its rightful owner.
They recovered the cycle after they made arrests in Station Approach at around 12.30am on February 7.
David Lopata, 19, of Ascot Road in Luton, was charged with the theft of a pedal cycle.
He was sentenced to 21 days in prison after appearing at Hatfield Magistrates’ Court on February 8 and pleading guilty to the charges.
PC Amy Farmer has asked anyone who believes the bike is theirs to call 101, quoting crime reference 41/12255/19.
You may also want to watch:
• Adrian Hirko, 21, of Goodman Croft in Bedford, has been charged with the theft of a pedal cycle. He appeared at Hatfield Magistrates’ Court on February 8. He pleaded not guilty and has been bailed. He will appear at St Albans Magistrates’ Court on March 12.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 5 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 6 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 7 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 8 Mouth of the Tyne: St Albans City don't do lower league opposition but keep bringing them on
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 Revealed: The most popular places in Hertfordshire to move to