Do you recognise this suspected stolen bike?
- Credit: Archant
Police officers are looking to reunite this bike, suspected to have been stolen from Harpenden, with its rightful owner.
They recovered the cycle after they made arrests in Station Approach at around 12.30am on February 7.
David Lopata, 19, of Ascot Road in Luton, was charged with the theft of a pedal cycle.
He was sentenced to 21 days in prison after appearing at Hatfield Magistrates’ Court on February 8 and pleading guilty to the charges.
PC Amy Farmer has asked anyone who believes the bike is theirs to call 101, quoting crime reference 41/12255/19.
You may also want to watch:
• Adrian Hirko, 21, of Goodman Croft in Bedford, has been charged with the theft of a pedal cycle. He appeared at Hatfield Magistrates’ Court on February 8. He pleaded not guilty and has been bailed. He will appear at St Albans Magistrates’ Court on March 12.
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 4 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 5 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 6 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 7 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
- 8 Charity for older people has busiest year ever during pandemic
- 9 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 10 Number of COVID patients in Herts hospitals falls slightly