Do you recognise this suspected stolen bike?
- Credit: Archant
Police officers are looking to reunite this bike, suspected to have been stolen from Harpenden, with its rightful owner.
They recovered the cycle after they made arrests in Station Approach at around 12.30am on February 7.
David Lopata, 19, of Ascot Road in Luton, was charged with the theft of a pedal cycle.
He was sentenced to 21 days in prison after appearing at Hatfield Magistrates’ Court on February 8 and pleading guilty to the charges.
PC Amy Farmer has asked anyone who believes the bike is theirs to call 101, quoting crime reference 41/12255/19.
You may also want to watch:
• Adrian Hirko, 21, of Goodman Croft in Bedford, has been charged with the theft of a pedal cycle. He appeared at Hatfield Magistrates’ Court on February 8. He pleaded not guilty and has been bailed. He will appear at St Albans Magistrates’ Court on March 12.
- 1 What to expect with pupils heading back to the classroom
- 2 CCTV appeal after £100,000 worth of vehicles destroyed in arson attack
- 3 Residents' misery after disruption on former Butterfly World site
- 4 Tributes paid following death of 'warm and polite' Redbourn councillor
- 5 Special report: An insight into dog theft in Hertfordshire
- 6 Blooming Burnham flower tributes 'spread love not lurgies'
- 7 St Albans' COVID cases decline considerably as roadmap out of lockdown announced
- 8 Batchwood Hall COVID vaccine team warn of potential scam call
- 9 The latest court results from the St Albans area
- 10 Call for 20mph speed limits across district wins council support