Police appeal for man following alleged St Albans incidents
- Credit: Archant
Police are hunting a man believed to be connected to a series of alleged incidents in the St Albans area.
Daniel Taylor is believed to be in the Barnet area and has been linked to several alleged incidents in the Potters Bar, St Albans and Hitchin areas.
Officers wish to speak to the 35-year-old about an alleged public offence that happened in the Sainsbury’s service station in Marshalswick Lane on September 8, where a member of staff was threatened with serious violence.
They also want to ask him about an alleged theft of meat from the service station on September 12, and another alleged theft of food there on October 10.
Finally, police would like to talk to him about an alleged theft of meat and fish from the Tesco Express store in Hatfield Road on October 27.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who sees Daniel, who is of no fixed address, should call the police straight away via 999.
Anyone who has any information about his whereabouts should contact PC Jon Singleton on Hertfordshire Constabulary’s non-emergency number 101.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 5 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 6 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 7 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 8 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 9 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 10 Carillon Chamber Choir's farewell concert in St Albans