Police appeal after women allegedly assaulted in St Albans park
- Credit: Archant
Two women were allegedly assaulted by a man in a St Albans park on Saturday morning.
A man reportedly grabbed the women by the arms in Verulamium Park in Abbey Mill Lane at around 7.40am.
A 26 year old man from Hemel Hempstead has been arrested in connection with the investigation, but the police are keen to speak to one of the women.
Det Sgt Georgina Fenge said: “We have spoken to one of the women, however the second left before police arrived and I would ask that if this was you, please contact police.
“I am also keen for anyone else who was in the area and may have seen what happened to call me with information.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to contact the Local Crime Unit at St Albans police station on the non-emergency number 101.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 5 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 6 St Albans City over bad start says Chris Winton as improved results and performances continue against Havant
- 7 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 8 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 9 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 10 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public