Police appeal after women allegedly assaulted in St Albans park
- Credit: Archant
Two women were allegedly assaulted by a man in a St Albans park on Saturday morning.
A man reportedly grabbed the women by the arms in Verulamium Park in Abbey Mill Lane at around 7.40am.
A 26 year old man from Hemel Hempstead has been arrested in connection with the investigation, but the police are keen to speak to one of the women.
Det Sgt Georgina Fenge said: “We have spoken to one of the women, however the second left before police arrived and I would ask that if this was you, please contact police.
“I am also keen for anyone else who was in the area and may have seen what happened to call me with information.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to contact the Local Crime Unit at St Albans police station on the non-emergency number 101.
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 4 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 5 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 9 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 10 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser