Police appeal after vehicle damage in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after £9,000 of damage was caused to a vehicle in Park Street.
Between 6pm on Monday, August 4 and 7am the following day in How Wood vandals poured a corrosive substance on to a silver Vauxhall Vivaro van.
Damage was caused to the paintwork of the driver’s side, part of the passenger side and the bonnet.
The substance has also caused damage to the engine compartment and wiring within the vehicle.
Anyone who has any information about who may have been responsible is asked to contact PCSO Kirsty Gilling on the Herts Police number 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, you could be entitled to a reward.
- 1 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 2 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 3 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 4 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 7 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city
- 8 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school
- 9 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans