Police appeal after vehicle damage in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after £9,000 of damage was caused to a vehicle in Park Street.
Between 6pm on Monday, August 4 and 7am the following day in How Wood vandals poured a corrosive substance on to a silver Vauxhall Vivaro van.
Damage was caused to the paintwork of the driver’s side, part of the passenger side and the bonnet.
The substance has also caused damage to the engine compartment and wiring within the vehicle.
Anyone who has any information about who may have been responsible is asked to contact PCSO Kirsty Gilling on the Herts Police number 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, you could be entitled to a reward.
- 1 Affordable housing block given green light for garage site
- 2 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 3 St Albans Feastival proves highlight of food and drink celebration
- 4 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 5 Lib Dems: City centre road closures are blighting neighbourhoods
- 6 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 7 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 8 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 9 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 10 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans