Police appeal after St Albans Cathedral drain pipe damaged
- Credit: Archant
A CCTV image has been released by police of three people they wish to speak to following damage to a drain pipe at St Albans Abbey.
A fourth person is thought to have been involved in the incident which happened between 6pm on Saturday, August 2 and 7am the following day.
PC Ben Kirby said: “We are working closely with St Albans Cathedral to help safeguard this very important heritage site.
“Anyone who sees damage to this or any other building is asked to contact police immediately by calling 999.”
Anyone with information should contact PC Kirby on 01727 796042 or the Herts Police non-emergency number 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers, anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 3 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 6 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads