Police appeal after St Albans Cathedral drain pipe damaged
- Credit: Archant
A CCTV image has been released by police of three people they wish to speak to following damage to a drain pipe at St Albans Abbey.
A fourth person is thought to have been involved in the incident which happened between 6pm on Saturday, August 2 and 7am the following day.
PC Ben Kirby said: “We are working closely with St Albans Cathedral to help safeguard this very important heritage site.
“Anyone who sees damage to this or any other building is asked to contact police immediately by calling 999.”
Anyone with information should contact PC Kirby on 01727 796042 or the Herts Police non-emergency number 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers, anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Charity founder cancels Channel swim after suffering long Covid