Do you recognise this bike? Police appeal after Park Street robbery
- Credit: Archant
Criminals robbed this bike from a cyclist in Park Street by intercepting him riding down an alleyway.
At 6.20pm on February 27, a man was cycling down an alleyway in Woodcutter Place when he was approached by four men.
They took his blue Boardman mountain bike and his cash before making off in the direction of Tippendell Lane in Chiswell Green.
The victim, who is 21 years old, was not injured during the incident.
Herts police have released this image in a bid to trace either the bike or any witnesses to the robbery.
You may also want to watch:
Investigating Det Con Paul Edmondson said: “Have you seen this bike or been offered it for sale? It’s a blue Boardman mountain bike and I’d like to hear from anyone who thinks they have seen it.
“I would also like to hear from any witnesses to the robbery or anyone who has information about it.”
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 5 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 6 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 7 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 8 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 9 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 10 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
Anyone with information should contact police on 101, email Det Con Edmondson on email@example.com, or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
The crime reference is 41/19198/19.