Police appeal after St Albans dog stolen from parked car
- Credit: Archant
A dog thief had to smash a window in order to steal a pooch from a parked car in St Albans.
Roxy the French bulldog was wearing a blue collar and bow tie when she was snatched from her owner’s white Ford Transit at the Mercure St Albans Noke Hotel on Watford Road.
Her owner returned to his car on January 23 to find a window smashed and Roxy gone.
Herts police officers are appealing for any witnesses to the incident, which happened between 4.30pm and 5.15pm.
Anyone with information should contact Sgt Paul Caro on firstname.lastname@example.org, call 101, or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
The police crime reference is 41/7467/19.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 3 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 4 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 5 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 6 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 7 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 8 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 9 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 10 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant