Police appeal after cars damaged in Sandridge
- Credit: Archant
A police investigation has been launched after four cars were damaged in Sandridge last weekend.
The incident happened between 6.15pm on Saturday, April 26, and 8.30am the following day in Hopkins Crescent.
The cars involved included a red Ford focus estate which had scratch marks to the side rear panel and rear driver’s door.
A black Audi A2 received scratch marks to the driver’s door and a blue Ford transit van had a scratch on the driver’s side panel.
A grey Volkswagen Tiguan estate was also scratched on the rear driver’s door and rear panel.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Marc Capicotto on the Herts Police non-emergency number 101.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 5 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 6 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 7 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Columban Cycling Club take on 'The Italian Job' for Home-Start Herts
- 10 Look! Sneak peek inside Harpenden's new Eric Morecambe Centre