Plenty of fun in St Albans this Easter holidays
- Credit: Archant
From butterflies to happy hogs – visitors to St Albans have plenty to keep them amused over Easter.
Willows Farm, Coursers Road in London Colney, is upping the animal ante with new activities including attention-loving pigs who will be put through their paces on a race track.
Visitors can learn more about where their food comes from courtesy of new goat-milking demonstrations on the Willows show stage. There will also be fluffy chicks and bunnies.
And the Easter garden is open for an Easter egg hunt for the kids to find chocolate treats.
Willows’ Easter Eggstravaganza is between March 28 and April 19.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile at Butterfly World, off Noke Lane at Chiswell Green, there will be special children’s activities over the Easter holidays (April 3-19), including decorating Easter baskets, making spring crowns, while on April 8 local entertainer Dizzy Wizzy will take children on a nature walk around the gardens for an interactive story.
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 4 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 5 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 6 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 7 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 8 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 9 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts
- 10 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years