Plenty of fun in St Albans this Easter holidays
- Credit: Archant
From butterflies to happy hogs – visitors to St Albans have plenty to keep them amused over Easter.
Willows Farm, Coursers Road in London Colney, is upping the animal ante with new activities including attention-loving pigs who will be put through their paces on a race track.
Visitors can learn more about where their food comes from courtesy of new goat-milking demonstrations on the Willows show stage. There will also be fluffy chicks and bunnies.
And the Easter garden is open for an Easter egg hunt for the kids to find chocolate treats.
Willows’ Easter Eggstravaganza is between March 28 and April 19.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile at Butterfly World, off Noke Lane at Chiswell Green, there will be special children’s activities over the Easter holidays (April 3-19), including decorating Easter baskets, making spring crowns, while on April 8 local entertainer Dizzy Wizzy will take children on a nature walk around the gardens for an interactive story.
- 1 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 2 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 6 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 7 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 8 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover
- 9 Youngsters star in Watford win much to delight of St Albans City boss Ian Allinson
- 10 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines