Plea for lost bracelet
A BRACELET with huge sentimental value has gone missing after its owner and her family went to a Christmas show at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans. Mrs Helen Little, of Sherwood Avenue, St Albans, and some of her relatives had goneto see the Company of Te
A BRACELET with huge sentimental value has gone missing after its owner and her family went to a Christmas show at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans.
Mrs Helen Little, of Sherwood Avenue, St Albans, and some of her relatives had goneto see the Company of Ten show Babe the Sheep Pig last Monday, December 29.
When they arrived home, Mrs Little discovered her silver bracelet was missing.
The bracelet has little monetary value but it belonged to Mrs Little's mother and is the only piece of her jewellery which the family has left as her house was burgled shortly after she died.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Little's daughter Angharad said they had searched everywhere for the bracelet, including the theatre itself, all around the car park and in surrounding bins and had been to the police.
So now they are turning to the Herts Advertiser in the hope that someone might have found it in the Abbey Theatre car park.
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 4 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 5 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 6 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 7 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 8 As sewage debate continues, how have our MPs voted?
- 9 Property Spotlight: A characterful Victorian home in Wheathampstead
- 10 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
The bracelet is made of several rectangular silver plates which are linked together at the corners. Each silver plate has a border round the edge and some objects in the centre which resemble butterflies and plants.
The family is prepared to offer a small financial reward for its safe return and Angharad can be contacted at email@example.com