Plea for lost bracelet
A BRACELET with huge sentimental value has gone missing after its owner and her family went to a Christmas show at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans. Mrs Helen Little, of Sherwood Avenue, St Albans, and some of her relatives had goneto see the Company of Te
A BRACELET with huge sentimental value has gone missing after its owner and her family went to a Christmas show at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans.
Mrs Helen Little, of Sherwood Avenue, St Albans, and some of her relatives had goneto see the Company of Ten show Babe the Sheep Pig last Monday, December 29.
When they arrived home, Mrs Little discovered her silver bracelet was missing.
The bracelet has little monetary value but it belonged to Mrs Little's mother and is the only piece of her jewellery which the family has left as her house was burgled shortly after she died.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Little's daughter Angharad said they had searched everywhere for the bracelet, including the theatre itself, all around the car park and in surrounding bins and had been to the police.
So now they are turning to the Herts Advertiser in the hope that someone might have found it in the Abbey Theatre car park.
- 1 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 2 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 3 Green light given to new hospital project
- 4 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 5 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 6 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 7 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 8 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Sustainability is key driver at golf club redevelopment
The bracelet is made of several rectangular silver plates which are linked together at the corners. Each silver plate has a border round the edge and some objects in the centre which resemble butterflies and plants.
The family is prepared to offer a small financial reward for its safe return and Angharad can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org