Pictures of jewellery released following St Albans robbery
- Credit: Archant
Pictures have been released of jewellery stolen in a St Albans robbery.
Two men pretending to be police officers broke into a home on Vesta Avenue at around 10pm on Monday, September 24 and threatened a woman, who was with her young child.
They stole a large amount of jewellery, pictures of which have now been released. The images show several pieces of gold jewellery, including a necklace, two rings and a band.
One of the men was described as slim, around 5ft 6in to 5ft 7in tall and in his 20s. He was wearing a black hat, jacket and gloves and had the bottom of his face covered. He also had a black bag across his shoulder with tools in it.
The second man is described as white, about 5ft 5in tall, unshaven, of a medium to large build and wearing a baseball cap on his head and a brown jacket.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call 101 and give reference 41/40065/18.
- 1 Affordable housing block given green light for garage site
- 2 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 3 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 St Albans Feastival proves highlight of food and drink celebration
- 6 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 7 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 8 Lib Dems: City centre road closures are blighting neighbourhoods
- 9 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 10 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans