Can you spot your favourite musicians from Meraki?
- Credit: Picture: KEVIN RICHARDS
Between the water slide and dodgems and freshly-cooked pizza, some people at Meraki Festival 2018 managed to fit in some of the great musicians performing that weekend.
Gabrielle, Nik Kershaw and All Saints were the big acts on the main stage on Friday night.
Morcheeba and Pixie Lott lit up everyone’s Saturday night with banger after banger.
And 10cc reminded everyone they are in love with the ‘70s superstars on Sunday night.
But if that was not enough for you, the Mr Peebles Stage had live music throughout the day and the House of Neon DJs had people dancing through the night.
You may also want to watch:
See if you can spot your favourite artist in our collection of photos from the festival.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 8 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 9 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire