Can you spot your favourite musicians from Meraki?
- Credit: Picture: KEVIN RICHARDS
Between the water slide and dodgems and freshly-cooked pizza, some people at Meraki Festival 2018 managed to fit in some of the great musicians performing that weekend.
Gabrielle, Nik Kershaw and All Saints were the big acts on the main stage on Friday night.
Morcheeba and Pixie Lott lit up everyone’s Saturday night with banger after banger.
And 10cc reminded everyone they are in love with the ‘70s superstars on Sunday night.
But if that was not enough for you, the Mr Peebles Stage had live music throughout the day and the House of Neon DJs had people dancing through the night.
You may also want to watch:
See if you can spot your favourite artist in our collection of photos from the festival.
- 1 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 2 County council results by St Albans division in full
- 3 Elections: Liberal Democrats take control of St Albans district council
- 4 Whipsnade Zoo to celebrate 90th birthday with fun family activities
- 5 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 6 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 7 Council elections: who are St Albans Liberal Democrat candidates?
- 8 Do you remember long-lost St Julian's Farm?
- 9 Mental Health Awareness Week: Easing children’s worries and fears after lockdown
- 10 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17