Can you spot your favourite musicians from Meraki?
- Credit: Picture: KEVIN RICHARDS
Between the water slide and dodgems and freshly-cooked pizza, some people at Meraki Festival 2018 managed to fit in some of the great musicians performing that weekend.
Gabrielle, Nik Kershaw and All Saints were the big acts on the main stage on Friday night.
Morcheeba and Pixie Lott lit up everyone’s Saturday night with banger after banger.
And 10cc reminded everyone they are in love with the ‘70s superstars on Sunday night.
But if that was not enough for you, the Mr Peebles Stage had live music throughout the day and the House of Neon DJs had people dancing through the night.
You may also want to watch:
See if you can spot your favourite artist in our collection of photos from the festival.
- 1 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 2 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 7 From supplying secret agents to headmaster's secretary, Patricia celebrates centenary
- 8 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 9 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area