Piano concert for St Albans bereavement charity
- Credit: Archant
A piano concert in support of the St Albans Bereavement Network is being held next month.
Duettists Isabel Beyer and Harvey Dagul will be performing at Cavalier Hall on Sunday, May 7.
It follows a successful concert last year by the pair, which raised £1,000 for cystic fibrosis sufferers.
This year’s concert will include performances of Schubert, Brahms, and a Ludwig v Beethoven feature.
There will also be some performances of Celtic music, and some piano solos.
All in support of St Albans Bereavement Network, which offers practical and emotional support to anyone living in St Albans.
The charity works across religions, and offers advice to any and all ethnicities, cultures, and financial circumstances.
- 1 Man stabbed in St Albans
- 2 Woman assaulted by teenage boys in Hemel Hempstead underpass
- 3 Major architectural firm moves into St Albans
- 4 WATCH: Delivery driver caught fly-tipping in rural area
- 5 Aldi prioritises St Albans for new store
- 6 St Albans woman defies odds to become oldest with Rett Syndrome
- 7 Area Guide: The historic St Michael's village area of St Albans
- 8 Sentence increase for St Albans theatre stalwart jailed for paedophilia
- 9 St Albans paedophile jailed for trying to arrange online abuse
- 10 St Albans is one of UK's worst locations for hay fever
A representative from the charity will be giving a talk in the intermission.
Cavalier Hall is located at St Stephen’s Church, which has a large car park.
The performance will begin at 3pm.