Piano concert for St Albans bereavement charity
- Credit: Archant
A piano concert in support of the St Albans Bereavement Network is being held next month.
Duettists Isabel Beyer and Harvey Dagul will be performing at Cavalier Hall on Sunday, May 7.
It follows a successful concert last year by the pair, which raised £1,000 for cystic fibrosis sufferers.
This year’s concert will include performances of Schubert, Brahms, and a Ludwig v Beethoven feature.
There will also be some performances of Celtic music, and some piano solos.
You may also want to watch:
All in support of St Albans Bereavement Network, which offers practical and emotional support to anyone living in St Albans.
The charity works across religions, and offers advice to any and all ethnicities, cultures, and financial circumstances.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 5 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 6 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 7 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 8 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 9 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 10 St Albans City over bad start says Chris Winton as improved results and performances continue against Havant
A representative from the charity will be giving a talk in the intermission.
Cavalier Hall is located at St Stephen’s Church, which has a large car park.
The performance will begin at 3pm.