Piano concert for St Albans bereavement charity
- Credit: Archant
A piano concert in support of the St Albans Bereavement Network is being held next month.
Duettists Isabel Beyer and Harvey Dagul will be performing at Cavalier Hall on Sunday, May 7.
It follows a successful concert last year by the pair, which raised £1,000 for cystic fibrosis sufferers.
This year’s concert will include performances of Schubert, Brahms, and a Ludwig v Beethoven feature.
There will also be some performances of Celtic music, and some piano solos.
You may also want to watch:
All in support of St Albans Bereavement Network, which offers practical and emotional support to anyone living in St Albans.
The charity works across religions, and offers advice to any and all ethnicities, cultures, and financial circumstances.
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 3 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 8 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 9 Twice the yumminess from St Albans baking company
- 10 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
A representative from the charity will be giving a talk in the intermission.
Cavalier Hall is located at St Stephen’s Church, which has a large car park.
The performance will begin at 3pm.