Photos released after criminal damage to St Albans shopping centre
- Credit: Archant
Police have released photos of two men after a car park barrier in Christopher Place in St Albans was broken.
At around 11.30pm on Sunday, April 30 a car drove up to the barrier at the Upper Dagnall Street multi-storey, and the barrier was forced up, breaking it, and was then placed on the ground.
They then drove off in an unknown direction.
Herts Police have now released photos of two men they believe witnessed the incident, and have information which could help the investigation.
If anyone recognises either of the men, they have been asked to contact the police via 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, people can contact Crimestoppers anonymously via 0800 555 111.
- 1 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 2 Green light given to new hospital project
- 3 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 4 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 5 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 Sustainability is key driver at golf club redevelopment
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 10 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'