Photos released after criminal damage to St Albans shopping centre
- Credit: Archant
Police have released photos of two men after a car park barrier in Christopher Place in St Albans was broken.
At around 11.30pm on Sunday, April 30 a car drove up to the barrier at the Upper Dagnall Street multi-storey, and the barrier was forced up, breaking it, and was then placed on the ground.
They then drove off in an unknown direction.
Herts Police have now released photos of two men they believe witnessed the incident, and have information which could help the investigation.
If anyone recognises either of the men, they have been asked to contact the police via 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, people can contact Crimestoppers anonymously via 0800 555 111.
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 3 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 7 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 8 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 9 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans
- 10 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues