Peter Andre to visit London Colney
PETER Andre, singer and reality TV star, will be in London Colney on Monday, where he will officially release his new album “Angels & Demons”.
The musician will be at Sainsbury’s at Colney Fields on October 29 from 2-4pm for the start of his album signings which will see him visit seven places altogether including London, Slough and Milton Keynes, over the next week.
Tracks on the new album range from pop and ballads to electronic/dance music.
Launched alongside a nationwide 31-date tour which kicks off in November, the new album has been recorded and produced on both sides of the Atlantic.
The singer has collaborated with the likes of Rich King (Brandy, Frank Ocean), Ronnie Wilson (Rod Stewart, Eternal) and Simon Britton (Rev Run, Boyz II Men).
You may also want to watch:
Peter said: “This album is like nothing that I’ve ever made before. I’ve explored new genre territories and my voice has matured and strengthened. Fans and [the music] industry should prepare to hear something very different from me in this album.”
For more information see www.peterandre.com
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Shortages crisis hits district
- 3 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 4 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app
- 5 Neighbouring councils reject Bowmans Cross development
- 6 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 9 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 10 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
Both photos courtesy CAN Management Ltd/Steve Nyman