Pedestrian hospitalised after being injured in Radlett
Police seek information following possible collision in Common Lane, Radlett
POLICE are appealing for witnesses and information after a man was found on the side of a road in Radlett suffering both external and internal injuries following a possible traffic collision.
The 39-year-old man was found in Common Lane by a passing motorcyclist on Tuesday, September 27 at about 7pm. A car also stopped at the scene.
He was taken to hospital, but a spokeswoman for Herts Police said it was unclear how the man, who was walking home from his parent’s home in Letchmore Heath, had received his injuries.
Investigating officer PC Bob Hauxwell said: “We are appealing to anyone who may have seen this man walking on the road to contact us.
You may also want to watch:
“The man was found at a passing place on the north west side. At this stage we are still trying to piece together what exactly has happened and any information will be helpful to the investigation.”
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 3 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 6 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 7 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 8 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 9 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 10 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues