Park Street man spared jail over indecent child images
- Credit: Getty Images/Creatas RF
A pervert has received a three-year community order at St Albans Crown Court after he admitted making a string of indecent photos of a child.
Victor Hall, 56, of Yewtree End, Park Street, pleaded guilty to 12 counts of making indecent photos of a child, one count of possessing indecent photos, a further count of possessing a prohibited image of a child and one of possessing an extreme pornographic image.
In the Crown Court last Friday Hall, who was given a two-year supervision order, was also sentenced to attend a sex offender treatment programme.
Hall was prohibited from voluntarily spending time with children under the age of 16 unless in the presence of their parent or guardian, and he was barred from working with children under the age of 16 for three years.
The Park Street man was placed on the Sex Offenders Register for five years and has also been given a five-year sexual offences prevention order.
You may also want to watch:
Hall was ordered to pay a victim surcharge of £60 and £380 court costs.
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 6 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 8 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 9 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover
- 10 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth