Park Street man spared jail over indecent child images
- Credit: Getty Images/Creatas RF
A pervert has received a three-year community order at St Albans Crown Court after he admitted making a string of indecent photos of a child.
Victor Hall, 56, of Yewtree End, Park Street, pleaded guilty to 12 counts of making indecent photos of a child, one count of possessing indecent photos, a further count of possessing a prohibited image of a child and one of possessing an extreme pornographic image.
In the Crown Court last Friday Hall, who was given a two-year supervision order, was also sentenced to attend a sex offender treatment programme.
Hall was prohibited from voluntarily spending time with children under the age of 16 unless in the presence of their parent or guardian, and he was barred from working with children under the age of 16 for three years.
The Park Street man was placed on the Sex Offenders Register for five years and has also been given a five-year sexual offences prevention order.
You may also want to watch:
Hall was ordered to pay a victim surcharge of £60 and £380 court costs.
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 3 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 6 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 7 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 8 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 9 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 10 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust