Park Street man spared jail over indecent child images
- Credit: Getty Images/Creatas RF
A pervert has received a three-year community order at St Albans Crown Court after he admitted making a string of indecent photos of a child.
Victor Hall, 56, of Yewtree End, Park Street, pleaded guilty to 12 counts of making indecent photos of a child, one count of possessing indecent photos, a further count of possessing a prohibited image of a child and one of possessing an extreme pornographic image.
In the Crown Court last Friday Hall, who was given a two-year supervision order, was also sentenced to attend a sex offender treatment programme.
Hall was prohibited from voluntarily spending time with children under the age of 16 unless in the presence of their parent or guardian, and he was barred from working with children under the age of 16 for three years.
The Park Street man was placed on the Sex Offenders Register for five years and has also been given a five-year sexual offences prevention order.
You may also want to watch:
Hall was ordered to pay a victim surcharge of £60 and £380 court costs.
- 1 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 2 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 3 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 6 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 7 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 8 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 9 Alban Arena launches annual pantomime with Strictly Come Dancing star
- 10 A New York state of mind