Parents urged to help identify best babychanging facilities in St Albans district
- Credit: Archant
A parenting charity is encouraging St Albans parents and businesses to update an app to make life easier for local mums and dads.
NCT, the UK’s largest parenting charity, has created a baby change app to help parents find baby changing rooms quickly and easily.
Babychange helps parents avoid the stress of changing a nappy by showing baby changing
facilities nearby. It also allows users to easily add new facilities and even rate them for cleanliness.
Sacha Bedford, from NCT St Albans and District, said: “We encourage parents and businesses to add facilities in our area to make life easier for other local
mums and dads. It’s easy to add a location and will make the award-winning app even better.
“It’s also a great way for businesses to show they’re family-friendly by providing good baby changing
- 1 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 2 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 3 Recap: Two crashes disrupting M1 and M25 drivers near St Albans
- 4 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 5 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Hertfordshire
- 6 Campaign to keep Chiswell 'green' gains momentum
- 7 Pantomime dame from Radlett appears on ITV’s Britain’s Got Talent
- 8 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 9 Rent this maisonette in a listed former pub for £2,100pcm
- 10 Have you had your council tax rebate yet?
rooms and encouraging more parents to become customers.”
The new version of Babychange has a refreshed design to make it more user-friendly with increased
accuracy and more locations. It is available for both iOS and Android devices. More information is
available from NCT’s website.