Parents urged to help identify best babychanging facilities in St Albans district
- Credit: Archant
A parenting charity is encouraging St Albans parents and businesses to update an app to make life easier for local mums and dads.
NCT, the UK’s largest parenting charity, has created a baby change app to help parents find baby changing rooms quickly and easily.
Babychange helps parents avoid the stress of changing a nappy by showing baby changing
facilities nearby. It also allows users to easily add new facilities and even rate them for cleanliness.
Sacha Bedford, from NCT St Albans and District, said: “We encourage parents and businesses to add facilities in our area to make life easier for other local
You may also want to watch:
mums and dads. It’s easy to add a location and will make the award-winning app even better.
“It’s also a great way for businesses to show they’re family-friendly by providing good baby changing
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 4 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 5 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 6 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 7 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 8 As sewage debate continues, how have our MPs voted?
- 9 Property Spotlight: A characterful Victorian home in Wheathampstead
- 10 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
rooms and encouraging more parents to become customers.”
The new version of Babychange has a refreshed design to make it more user-friendly with increased
accuracy and more locations. It is available for both iOS and Android devices. More information is
available from NCT’s website.