Parents urged to help identify best babychanging facilities in St Albans district
- Credit: Archant
A parenting charity is encouraging St Albans parents and businesses to update an app to make life easier for local mums and dads.
NCT, the UK’s largest parenting charity, has created a baby change app to help parents find baby changing rooms quickly and easily.
Babychange helps parents avoid the stress of changing a nappy by showing baby changing
facilities nearby. It also allows users to easily add new facilities and even rate them for cleanliness.
Sacha Bedford, from NCT St Albans and District, said: “We encourage parents and businesses to add facilities in our area to make life easier for other local
You may also want to watch:
mums and dads. It’s easy to add a location and will make the award-winning app even better.
“It’s also a great way for businesses to show they’re family-friendly by providing good baby changing
- 1 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 2 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 3 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 4 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 5 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 8 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 9 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 10 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
rooms and encouraging more parents to become customers.”
The new version of Babychange has a refreshed design to make it more user-friendly with increased
accuracy and more locations. It is available for both iOS and Android devices. More information is
available from NCT’s website.