Paint damage to cars prompts police appeal
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after nine cars had paint thrown over them in St Albans.
The criminal damage occurred between 11pm on Monday, July 28 and 7am the following day in Tavistock Avenue and Doggets Way.
PC John Cooper is investigating and said: “Whilst these incidents occurred overnight, I am sure someone will have seen or heard something which could prove useful to my investigation.
“Or perhaps you know who may be responsible? If you have any information of relevance please contact me.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact Herts Police on the non-emergency number 101 and could be entitled to a reward.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 3 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 7 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 8 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 9 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans
- 10 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues