Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne order St Albans cupcakes
- Credit: Photo supplied
HEAVY metaller Ozzy Osbourne is known for his hellish behaviour on and off-stage, but he has turned to a little slice of heaven in St Albans to help celebrate a child’s birthday.
Lucy Clark, owner of Heaven is a Cupcake, was stunned on Saturday to receive an order from the managing agent of celebrity couple Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne for 18 cupcakes.
The agent said that the pair wanted chocolate and vanilla cupcakes decorated for a child’s 13th birthday to be delivered tonight (Wednesday) within the UK.
Lucy said that while she was used to receiving orders from as far afield as New Zealand and Australia, it was the first time she had got one from the Osbournes.
It has been widely reported online that Sharon was recently thrilled when her granddaughter, Pearl, went “insane” eating her first vanilla cupcake to help celebrate her first birthday.
You may also want to watch:
Lucy said: “I was quite surprised but it is nice that people from America have noticed me on the internet, as I’ve just a small home-based business.”
She scored a Big Brother coup in 2011 when asked to supply treats for the show.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Shortages crisis hits district
- 3 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 4 Neighbouring councils reject Bowmans Cross development
- 5 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 6 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 7 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 10 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner