Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne order St Albans cupcakes
- Credit: Photo supplied
HEAVY metaller Ozzy Osbourne is known for his hellish behaviour on and off-stage, but he has turned to a little slice of heaven in St Albans to help celebrate a child’s birthday.
Lucy Clark, owner of Heaven is a Cupcake, was stunned on Saturday to receive an order from the managing agent of celebrity couple Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne for 18 cupcakes.
The agent said that the pair wanted chocolate and vanilla cupcakes decorated for a child’s 13th birthday to be delivered tonight (Wednesday) within the UK.
Lucy said that while she was used to receiving orders from as far afield as New Zealand and Australia, it was the first time she had got one from the Osbournes.
It has been widely reported online that Sharon was recently thrilled when her granddaughter, Pearl, went “insane” eating her first vanilla cupcake to help celebrate her first birthday.
You may also want to watch:
Lucy said: “I was quite surprised but it is nice that people from America have noticed me on the internet, as I’ve just a small home-based business.”
She scored a Big Brother coup in 2011 when asked to supply treats for the show.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 3 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 4 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 5 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 6 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 7 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 8 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 9 Invincible London Colney youngsters complete incredible first season
- 10 St Albans Striders enjoy comfort of their home roads if not the heat and hills