Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne order St Albans cupcakes
- Credit: Photo supplied
HEAVY metaller Ozzy Osbourne is known for his hellish behaviour on and off-stage, but he has turned to a little slice of heaven in St Albans to help celebrate a child’s birthday.
Lucy Clark, owner of Heaven is a Cupcake, was stunned on Saturday to receive an order from the managing agent of celebrity couple Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne for 18 cupcakes.
The agent said that the pair wanted chocolate and vanilla cupcakes decorated for a child’s 13th birthday to be delivered tonight (Wednesday) within the UK.
Lucy said that while she was used to receiving orders from as far afield as New Zealand and Australia, it was the first time she had got one from the Osbournes.
It has been widely reported online that Sharon was recently thrilled when her granddaughter, Pearl, went “insane” eating her first vanilla cupcake to help celebrate her first birthday.
Lucy said: “I was quite surprised but it is nice that people from America have noticed me on the internet, as I’ve just a small home-based business.”
She scored a Big Brother coup in 2011 when asked to supply treats for the show.
- 1 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 2 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 3 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 4 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 5 'Visually striking' Chaos Dancing Cosmos installation at St Albans Museum + Gallery
- 6 Saints respond to Cheshunt shocker with hard-fought draw at Chelmsford
- 7 Obituary: Don Francis, former St Albans City and St Albans Sunday League star
- 8 Green light given for St Albans City to hit the transfer market but patience is key says Allinson
- 9 St Albans recycling heroes raise £28K for hospice
- 10 London Colney children will be going nuts for this new Scouts group