One-eared man sought in St Albans following “horrific” assault
- Credit: Photo image
Police seeking a one-eared man in connection with an assault in London have widened their appeal to St Albans, for help in urgently locating him.
A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police said that a man was slashed across his face four weeks ago at a pub in Green Lanes, north London, at 12.20am on Saturday August 23.
The police are seeking Anthony Kenny, 25, who is described as white and missing his left ear. He also has two tattoos, one of which says ‘Stand alone’ on his neck while the other says ‘North London’ on his left hand.
Kenny has links with Islington, Chelmsford and St Albans.
The public are advised not to approach him and immediately call 999 if he is seen.
Det Con Sophie Watson, from Islington CID, said: “This was a horrific attack on the victim which left him with severe injuries.
“We are very keen to speak with Anthony Kenny and ask for anyone who knows where he is to contact us.”
- 1 So why WAS police helicopter flying over St Albans last week?
- 2 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 3 Staying silent: the tight-lipped MP who refuses to answer controversial questions
- 4 Removing asbestos from Arena will cost £250,000
- 5 Wholefoods shop relocates to offer wider range of produce
- 6 'Don't touch my hair!' - tackling hair discrimination against black youngsters
- 7 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 8 Patients required to continue wearing face coverings in healthcare settings
- 9 Local estate agent to sponsor Chelsea Flower Show garden
- 10 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
Islington CID be be phoned on 07766781861 or via 101.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.