One-eared man sought in St Albans following “horrific” assault
- Credit: Photo image
Police seeking a one-eared man in connection with an assault in London have widened their appeal to St Albans, for help in urgently locating him.
A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police said that a man was slashed across his face four weeks ago at a pub in Green Lanes, north London, at 12.20am on Saturday August 23.
The police are seeking Anthony Kenny, 25, who is described as white and missing his left ear. He also has two tattoos, one of which says ‘Stand alone’ on his neck while the other says ‘North London’ on his left hand.
Kenny has links with Islington, Chelmsford and St Albans.
The public are advised not to approach him and immediately call 999 if he is seen.
Det Con Sophie Watson, from Islington CID, said: “This was a horrific attack on the victim which left him with severe injuries.
“We are very keen to speak with Anthony Kenny and ask for anyone who knows where he is to contact us.”
- 1 Trains between St Albans and Luton cancelled due to fire
- 2 Woman in her 70s victim of St Albans 'distraction theft'
- 3 Man threatened officers with 'bomb' at police station
- 4 Man arrested following alleged St Albans M&S theft
- 5 Motorbike strikes barrier on North Orbital Road near St Albans
- 6 Village prepares for return of Scarecrow Festival after three years
- 7 Dog owner avoids jail after hitting pet so hard that wooden pole snaps
- 8 Harpenden residents hit back at Green Belt homes bid
- 9 'Summer holiday blues? Why I'm gloating about being child-free'
- 10 Meet Hertfordshire's Birmingham 2022 medal winners
Islington CID be be phoned on 07766781861 or via 101.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.