One-eared man sought in St Albans following “horrific” assault
- Credit: Photo image
Police seeking a one-eared man in connection with an assault in London have widened their appeal to St Albans, for help in urgently locating him.
A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police said that a man was slashed across his face four weeks ago at a pub in Green Lanes, north London, at 12.20am on Saturday August 23.
The police are seeking Anthony Kenny, 25, who is described as white and missing his left ear. He also has two tattoos, one of which says ‘Stand alone’ on his neck while the other says ‘North London’ on his left hand.
Kenny has links with Islington, Chelmsford and St Albans.
The public are advised not to approach him and immediately call 999 if he is seen.
You may also want to watch:
Det Con Sophie Watson, from Islington CID, said: “This was a horrific attack on the victim which left him with severe injuries.
“We are very keen to speak with Anthony Kenny and ask for anyone who knows where he is to contact us.”
- 1 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 2 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 3 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 4 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 7 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 8 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city
- 9 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans
Islington CID be be phoned on 07766781861 or via 101.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.