One-eared man sought in St Albans following “horrific” assault
- Credit: Photo image
Police seeking a one-eared man in connection with an assault in London have widened their appeal to St Albans, for help in urgently locating him.
A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police said that a man was slashed across his face four weeks ago at a pub in Green Lanes, north London, at 12.20am on Saturday August 23.
The police are seeking Anthony Kenny, 25, who is described as white and missing his left ear. He also has two tattoos, one of which says ‘Stand alone’ on his neck while the other says ‘North London’ on his left hand.
Kenny has links with Islington, Chelmsford and St Albans.
The public are advised not to approach him and immediately call 999 if he is seen.
You may also want to watch:
Det Con Sophie Watson, from Islington CID, said: “This was a horrific attack on the victim which left him with severe injuries.
“We are very keen to speak with Anthony Kenny and ask for anyone who knows where he is to contact us.”
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 7 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 8 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 9 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 10 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
Islington CID be be phoned on 07766781861 or via 101.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.