One Direction are coming to Watford
PREPARE yourself for levels of hysteria not witnessed for decades because teen band One Direction are coming to the area.
The five-piece band who have gained a massive fanbase since appearing on last year’s X Factor will play at Watford Colosseum on December 18 and tickets go on sale this Saturday.
The concert will see them perform tracks from their new album, due to be released in November as well as some of their favourite covers. It will be a precursor to their 21 date headline tour.
Tickets go on sale at 10am on Saturday October 8 and are restricted to a maximum of four tickets per person/transaction.
Anybody under 14 must be accompanied on the day by an adult (minimum 18 years old) and there can be no more than four under 14s in the care of one adult.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost �27 plus �3.50 booking fee. To book call 0845 075 3993
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Shortages crisis hits district
- 3 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 4 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 5 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 6 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 7 Neighbouring councils reject Bowmans Cross development
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25