One Direction are coming to Watford
PREPARE yourself for levels of hysteria not witnessed for decades because teen band One Direction are coming to the area.
The five-piece band who have gained a massive fanbase since appearing on last year’s X Factor will play at Watford Colosseum on December 18 and tickets go on sale this Saturday.
The concert will see them perform tracks from their new album, due to be released in November as well as some of their favourite covers. It will be a precursor to their 21 date headline tour.
Tickets go on sale at 10am on Saturday October 8 and are restricted to a maximum of four tickets per person/transaction.
Anybody under 14 must be accompanied on the day by an adult (minimum 18 years old) and there can be no more than four under 14s in the care of one adult.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost �27 plus �3.50 booking fee. To book call 0845 075 3993
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 3 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 7 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 8 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 9 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans