Oaklands College revels in A-Level success
STUDENTS at Oaklands College have topped last year s A-Level results. There was 100 per cent success for those who have studied physics, media studies, English literature and English language. And over 82 per cent of the college s A-Level students applied
STUDENTS at Oaklands College have topped last year's A-Level results.
There was 100 per cent success for those who have studied physics, media studies, English literature and English language.
And over 82 per cent of the college's A-Level students applied for university.
Mark Dawe, college principal, said: "We are very proud of our strengths in arts, humanities and the sciences and I want to congratulate our students for all their hard work and dedication and I hope that their results will help them to go on and succeed in the future.
You may also want to watch:
"At Oaklands, we will continue to build on these successes and look forward to welcoming our many new A-Level learners in September."
Murat Battal, an ecstatic student who achieved three A grades in his AS examinations, said: "The best part of Oaklands College is the quality of teaching and if you are dreaming of a bright future this is the college for you.
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 3 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 4 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 5 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 6 As sewage debate continues, how have our MPs voted?
- 7 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 8 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 9 Property Spotlight: A characterful Victorian home in Wheathampstead
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?