Have your say on St Albans North Masterplan
- Credit: Archant
Residents in the St Albans district can have their say on the North St Albans Masterplan.
The district council is working with the landowners and promoters of a key site to develop a masterplan for the delivery of a new neighbourhood.
The plan is being developed in accordance with the aims and aspirations of the draft Local Plan, and covers the area around OAs Rubgy Club and St Albans Girls School.
It is one of 11 areas identified in the plan and will deliver new homes for the district. It aims to provide a range of homes including affordable housing, alongside green spaces and supporting services.
A meeting to discuss it is being held at Christ Church in High Oaks from 10am to 1.30pm on Saturday, February 1.
You may also want to watch:
You will be able to find out how the information gathered so far has shaped the developing proposals, as well as providing further feedback to the team as their designs continue to evolve.
Residents can also have their say online at northstalbans.co.uk.
- 1 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 2 Is Bricket Wood being over-developed?
- 3 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 4 Area Guide: Harpenden's vibrant Southdown neighbourhood
- 5 Seven-up for Devine as Colney Heath reach final of spring cup
- 6 Celebrating post-war football's local legends
- 7 May 17th: The Ivy in St Albans is ready to welcome back customers
- 8 Colney Heath up for the cup says boss but plan is also to carry form into next year
- 9 “It’s behind you” – Beloved Bob Golding bids a fond farewell to Arena panto
- 10 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease