Have your say on St Albans North Masterplan
- Credit: Archant
Residents in the St Albans district can have their say on the North St Albans Masterplan.
The district council is working with the landowners and promoters of a key site to develop a masterplan for the delivery of a new neighbourhood.
The plan is being developed in accordance with the aims and aspirations of the draft Local Plan, and covers the area around OAs Rubgy Club and St Albans Girls School.
It is one of 11 areas identified in the plan and will deliver new homes for the district. It aims to provide a range of homes including affordable housing, alongside green spaces and supporting services.
A meeting to discuss it is being held at Christ Church in High Oaks from 10am to 1.30pm on Saturday, February 1.
You may also want to watch:
You will be able to find out how the information gathered so far has shaped the developing proposals, as well as providing further feedback to the team as their designs continue to evolve.
Residents can also have their say online at northstalbans.co.uk.
- 1 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 2 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 3 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 4 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 5 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 6 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 7 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 8 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 9 Check in to the Supper Club for something different
- 10 Defibrillators: How you could save a life