Have your say on St Albans North Masterplan
- Credit: Archant
Residents in the St Albans district can have their say on the North St Albans Masterplan.
The district council is working with the landowners and promoters of a key site to develop a masterplan for the delivery of a new neighbourhood.
The plan is being developed in accordance with the aims and aspirations of the draft Local Plan, and covers the area around OAs Rubgy Club and St Albans Girls School.
It is one of 11 areas identified in the plan and will deliver new homes for the district. It aims to provide a range of homes including affordable housing, alongside green spaces and supporting services.
A meeting to discuss it is being held at Christ Church in High Oaks from 10am to 1.30pm on Saturday, February 1.
You may also want to watch:
You will be able to find out how the information gathered so far has shaped the developing proposals, as well as providing further feedback to the team as their designs continue to evolve.
Residents can also have their say online at northstalbans.co.uk.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 5 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 6 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 7 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans