NewsHound episode four: Reporters congratulate panto celebrity in children’s news series
- Credit: Archant
Congratulations to St Albans pantomime celebrity Bob Golding for winning a national award this week.
For the fourth episode of the children’s news series produced by the Herts Ad, local reporters talk about his achievement.
The Alban Arena patron won Best Supporting Male at the prestigious 2019 Great British Pantomime Awards for his performance as Dandini in Cinderella at Christmas.
NewsHound is a fortnightly series which explains some St Albans and Harpenden news stories in a digestible format for children.
It is designed to engage youngsters in local news and inform them about their home city.
You may also want to watch:
Previous episodes have focused on Storm Gareth, the mystery of the St Albans Big Cat, and the UK’s Strongest Kid competition.
The Herts Ad would like to encourage any budding reporters to send in their own clips for inclusion in NewsHound. Raw and uncut footage is perfectly acceptable – Herts Ad reporters will tidy it up.
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 3 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 6 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 10 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
Additionally, any schools which might be interested in getting involved should contact HertsAd@Archant.co.uk.