NewsHound episode four: Reporters congratulate panto celebrity in children’s news series
- Credit: Archant
Congratulations to St Albans pantomime celebrity Bob Golding for winning a national award this week.
For the fourth episode of the children’s news series produced by the Herts Ad, local reporters talk about his achievement.
The Alban Arena patron won Best Supporting Male at the prestigious 2019 Great British Pantomime Awards for his performance as Dandini in Cinderella at Christmas.
NewsHound is a fortnightly series which explains some St Albans and Harpenden news stories in a digestible format for children.
It is designed to engage youngsters in local news and inform them about their home city.
Previous episodes have focused on Storm Gareth, the mystery of the St Albans Big Cat, and the UK’s Strongest Kid competition.
The Herts Ad would like to encourage any budding reporters to send in their own clips for inclusion in NewsHound. Raw and uncut footage is perfectly acceptable – Herts Ad reporters will tidy it up.
- 1 Sainsbury's comes to St Albans station
- 2 So why WAS police helicopter flying over St Albans last week?
- 3 Bowmans Cross development shelved as Hertsmere pulls Local Plan
- 4 What is being done to tackle fly-tipping scourge?
- 5 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 6 Who was the witch of St Albans?
- 7 Landowners advised to step up security following spike in fly-tipping across Hertfordshire
- 8 Return of the Fred Hughes delights runners and organisers St Albans Striders alike
- 9 Wholefoods shop relocates to offer wider range of produce
- 10 Staying silent: the tight-lipped MP who refuses to answer controversial questions
Additionally, any schools which might be interested in getting involved should contact HertsAd@Archant.co.uk.