NewsHound episode four: Reporters congratulate panto celebrity in children’s news series
- Credit: Archant
Congratulations to St Albans pantomime celebrity Bob Golding for winning a national award this week.
For the fourth episode of the children’s news series produced by the Herts Ad, local reporters talk about his achievement.
The Alban Arena patron won Best Supporting Male at the prestigious 2019 Great British Pantomime Awards for his performance as Dandini in Cinderella at Christmas.
NewsHound is a fortnightly series which explains some St Albans and Harpenden news stories in a digestible format for children.
It is designed to engage youngsters in local news and inform them about their home city.
You may also want to watch:
Previous episodes have focused on Storm Gareth, the mystery of the St Albans Big Cat, and the UK’s Strongest Kid competition.
The Herts Ad would like to encourage any budding reporters to send in their own clips for inclusion in NewsHound. Raw and uncut footage is perfectly acceptable – Herts Ad reporters will tidy it up.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 3 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 4 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 5 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 6 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 7 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 10 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
Additionally, any schools which might be interested in getting involved should contact HertsAd@Archant.co.uk.