WATCH NewsHound: Marking World Mental Health Day in St Albans district
- Credit: Archant
Do you know where to turn for support with mental wellbeing?
This Thursday is World Mental Health Day, and to mark the occasion, the NewsHound team have been discussing ways to help keep mentally well.
NewsHound is a regular news round-up for children, explaining a local news item in an engaging way. It hopes to get them excited and informed about this historic district.
Other episodes have focussed on the problems with Verulamium Lake, Harpenden's real-life Mermaid Isla, and a new beehive installed at the George Street Canteen.
The most recent episode is presented by Herts and Cambs group editor, Matt Adams, and reporter Laura Bill.
You may also want to watch:
NewsHound reporters would be thrilled to hear from children in the community who would like to feature on an episode. Please contact HertsAd@Archant.co.uk to get involved.
It is your chance to appear in your local newspaper.
- 1 Can you help after man left unconscious outside St Albans pub?
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Birthday charity walks in brother's memory
- 4 Driver hospitalised after three-vehicle accident on M1 near Redbourn
- 5 Market trader says goodbye to beard after 15 years
- 6 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 7 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 8 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 9 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area